Real Estate Deals  

RSS

smith.ross
(@smith-ross)
05/06/2018 7:19 am  

i have recently purchased a new property in ohio which is simply great 
I did a lot research to get some data which was free and was informative as well. Then I suddenly chanced upon a wealth of information from rentclifton

Amazing Historical Grandeur! 10 Foot Ceilings! Large Balacony! Gas Fireplace! Hardwood Floors! French Doors! Amazing Historical Character! Offstreet Parking! Laundry! Very quiet & safe building! Deluxe luxury apartment TWICE the size of a normal apartment!!!

rentclifton is offering nice, clean apartments and houses in the Clifton neighborhood of Cincinnati. All properties are within close promixity to the University of Cincinnati, featuring easy walks to campus or quick access to public transportation. Local shopping, restaurants, and entertainment are only minutes away.

rentclifton is constantly building property portfolio, offering a diverse selection of apartments and homes ideal for any potential client, so check this site often. 

Feel free to drive by the property you are interested in.

It’s been a long hectic year for me and I am now happy to be moving to Cincinnati as I have taken up a course at the University of Cincinnati. I was surprised by the fact that I could not get an apartment in the Clifton Gaslight area easily.I researched a lot and finally found something very interesting. Check out some pictures at RentClifton.com - 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments

Share:

Working

Please Login or Register