[Sticky] Barack Obama's STOP FRAUD Act - Ouch  

RSS

SEOWolf
(@seowolf)
Trusted Member
05/06/2018 2:46 am  

Agents Beware

I normally post any political threads at the bottom of the forum under the Topic of “Miscellaneous”.

This is an exception.

I noted my wife’s absence for several hours last night. She usually comes into my office and checks on me. When it occurred to me she had not done so for some time I went and checked on her. She was doing research for her real estate blog. That is not unusual but she was DEEP into this topic so naturally I had to investigate.

She was reading up on Barack Obama. Now I found that VERY unusual. Rhonda is NOT political at all and is a die hard Republican. So I had to ask what she was doing.

It seems that Barack Obama has come up with some drastic plans for the sub-prime lending crisis. Now the fact that a Democrat is planning to regulate anything to do with any industry is scary enough but it does not stop there.

According to Rhonda, Mr. Obama is planning to submit legislation (his STOP FRAUD act) that could potentially hand down prison terms and healthy fines to any REALTOR® that is deemed to have oversold to a buyer. His plan states “shall be fined not more than $1,000,000 or imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.”

We can only pray that this is someone’s sick sense of humor since Barack Obama could well be our next President. Now I don’t know all of the details and Rhonda still has not finished her research. As soon as I have more information I will post it here.

~Mack

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register